Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Amazon here we come!

So, I guess you all have been wondering where we’ve been. Never fear we are still around hard at work trying and trying again.

This month we plan some new upgrades to our website and to expand on our marketing strategies. We have pondered what product to put out next, in between the writing of our next book. We landed on the idea of beautiful cards that feature my photography and my sisters writing…what else could one expect? So keep your ear to the ground and your face to the wind. We’ll be sending out our newsletter and directing folks to our website to do a tad bit of holiday shopping for self, friends and family.

But before I go, the big news that I could not wait to share is Sisters Are From Heaven is now available on Amazon.com. This is another great milestone for my sister and I and another huge opportunity to share our positive ministry for children with the world! What can be better than that?

Many Blessings,

Meek

No comments: