Sunday, September 27, 2009

Plug Your Business!

I love tennis! Growing up it was one of the few sports my mother enjoyed watching on television. Of course, like most things she enjoyed, I love them too as an adult.

Venus and Serena Williams are my all time favorite players and I rarely miss an opportunity to watch them play. I was pleasantly, surprised to catch Serena on Good Morning America doing a short interview. During her interview I noticed she plugged her book repeatedly. Not only did she keep referring to her book, but she also mentioned it by name. The title of the book is On The Line. I will not forget the title and it sticks in my mind because she plugged it so much during her brief interview.

My question is, do you plug your business? I mean, when you meet new people or are in a situation that you can possibly network, do you seize the opportunity?

At one point during Serena's interview I thought 'well this is beginning to get ridiculous', but as of today I remember the title of her book (which is a miracle since I cannot seem to remember much with my post-pregnancy brain).

So next time you are out with a crowd or meet a new person or find yourself in a position to network and plug your business, do not hesitate to do so. Its another cost effective way to make your business more visible!

Many Blessings,

Meek

No comments: