Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Fotolia Nails It!

Last month I urged you to try http://www.fotolia.com/ for royalty free images, HD videos, and lots more. Now that I've had more experience with their site here's my full review:

After having a Fotolia account for nearly a month I must say I just love their services!  It is exactly what I was looking for to add fresh photos to Polly&Meek websites and blogs.  Fotolia meets our business needs and helps me feel confident and professional while blogging.

Setting up an account is easy and choosing images is fast! Even better -- the flawless shopping cart. It allows me to see all my selections and download straight to my PC. I can only smile at the speed and organization of everything. That's important to me as a small business owner working within time and resource constraints. And best of all, no more uncertainty while copying images off the Internet. Fotolia nails it! I am a very happy customer.

Try Fotolia today and let their services take your presentation, newsletter or blog up a notch. We did!


Blessings,
Polly

No comments: