Tuesday, June 30, 2009

At the 99th Hour

Yesterday I was reporting to my fitness check in buddies that after several weeks of this new exercise program I have finally seen a change on the scale. My partners had encouraged me to hang in there all along and not to give up. It was hard work, especially when those pounds weren’t budging. Working to find a new printer for our books has been similar, to say the least. It felt a lot like the new exercise program. We decided long ago to get our own printer so that we’d have more control over the quality of our books and also be able to reduce the end cost to our customers. Futhermore, once starting our partnership we realized Polly&Meek must be stamped on all our products. As it stood, the company who printed for us were putting their logo on the back. Well no more.

After hanging in there and trying to be patient we’ve found a new printer. I was so excited when I called Meek yesterday to chat about it. Overcoming this major hurdle will solve a heap of problems and give us the freedom to create our next book more easily. I admit the timing on it was tough and things were looking dim. We still prayed and continued to hope that God would see us through and he did. Not only does this new breath breathe life into upcoming projects, but it seems as if God is giving us a thumbs up to go forth and keep doing his work. We pray that he will give us an even better product to share with you.

Continued Blessings,
Polly

No comments: